Egg sorting worker
Looking for men and women under 55 for physical work in egg sorting.
– PLN 16.00 per hour net
– PLN 17.00 per hour net for persons under 26 years of age
– for 10-11 hours per day.
Location: Żylice, Kleczew
Your responsibilities will include::
- Physical work associated with sorting eggs and loading on the conveyor belt or receiving finished packaged products and stacking on pallets before transportation. The height of the finished pallet with products is 1.8 m, the weight of one pack of discs is about 15 kg. Packing and sorting of eggs into individual cardboard packages.
- ability to work both with and without a visa
- contract of agency
- state insurance
- russian-speaking coordinator
- work clothes
- medical examination
The administrator of your personal data is KONO HR, whose head office is located at 11/F8 Szafarnia Street, 80-755 Gdańsk.DATA PROTECTION SUPERVISOR LEGAL BASIS AND PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Your data will be used to fulfill the recruitment process:
The company will use the following data: name(s) and surname; date of birth; contact details given by the person; education; work experience; information on previous work for the purpose of the recruitment process under Article 22 (1) § 1 of the Labor Code under Article 6 (1) RODO under the legal obligation imposed on the Administrator. If you express your voluntary consent contained in the Application Form, your personal data will also be processed:
2) The company will use the photo and additional data (other than those mentioned above) as well, in case you provide these additional data in your CV or post a photo according to Art. 6 para. 1 lett. RODO.
3) for subsequent recruits based on Art. 6, para. 1 of the RODO.
RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
The recipients of your personal data will be persons authorized by legislation, including the Employer. Your data may also be transferred to third parties on behalf of the Administrator, such as IT service providers and other persons who process data for the purposes specified by the Administrator, in which case such subjects process data only on the basis of an agreement with the Administrator.
PERIOD FOR RETAINING PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data collected for the recruitment process (points III.1 and III.2) will be further processed for the duration of the employment process, while the data processed on the basis of consent to future employment will be processed for a period not exceeding 24 months or until the withdrawal of consent.
INFORMATION ON THE REQUIREMENT/VOLUNTARY PROVISION OF DATA AND THE CONSEQUENCES OF FAILURE TO PROVIDE PERSONAL DATA
Providing the personal data specified in point III.1 is voluntary, but necessary for participation in the employment process. The provision of the data and the expression of consent referred to in point III.2 and III.3 is voluntary.
DATA SUBJECTS RIGHTS
You have the right to request from the administrator:
1) access to the content of your personal data, which means the right to obtain confirmation whether the administrator is processing the data and information related to such processing,
2) correction of data if the data processed by the administrator is invalid or incomplete,
3) deletion of personal data is carried out in a situation where the data will no longer be necessary for the purposes for which it was obtained. The consent to process personal data will be withdrawn, an objection to data processing will arise, data will be processed in violation of the law, and data shall be deleted in order to fulfill the obligations arising from the law.